Concierge Employees Heraklio - Ηρακλείου
- Location: Ano Hersonissos, Heraklio - Ηρακλείου, Crete, Greece
YOU BRING YOUR TALENT, WE BUILD YOUR FUTURE
Join the fastest growing team in the industry and explore exciting career and growth opportunities:
Diamond Resorts International, a worldwide leader in hospitality and vacation ownership, is now recruiting:
Concierge employees (fixed-term contract)
We are currently looking for Scandinavian, English, French, German speaking staff for our administrative offices in Ano Hersonissos, Crete.
- Welcome guests, informing them about the hotel facilities
- Giving guests information about the area, what to see & what to do on the island
- Other general administrative duties
In addition to being fluent in your own language, you need to have good knowledge of English (spoken and written). Experience in Sales and Travel industry will be a plus.
Previous working experience will be seen as an advantage though not imperative as full training will be provided for the position.
Please forward your CV to Greece.[email protected]m
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Tour Leader for bike tours in ChaniaHotel jobs - Hospitality - Tourism - Heraklio - Ηρακλείου (Crete) - 10/03/2017
As a Bike Guide you accompany cycling groups, instruct on biking techniques, drive the mini-van and give information on history, flora, fauna and customs of Crete. You help with the service and maintenance of bikes. Advanced biking skills are ...
Office/Shop Assistant , part-timeHotel jobs - Hospitality - Tourism - Heraklio - Ηρακλείου (Crete) - 09/03/2017
Hellas Bike, Agia Marina, is looking for a shop/office assistant, age 25-50 m/f , April-October, 24 hours/wk, 6 days/wk. Duties: rental of quality bicycles, sale of bike excursions, administrative tasks and shop maintenance. This is an unusual...