Website Advantage FSE
As an Advantage FSE iOS Mobile Developer, you will be part of our agile teams of talented professionals, responsible for the development of our OMNIA Digital Banking family of products, currently successfully installed & running in Financial Institutions in countries of all 5 Continents.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the design, development & maintenance of native mobile applications, mainly in e-Banking.
- Maintenance & extension of existing mobile applications offered by our Company as part of our Digital Banking family of products.
- Work for the Product Development and close with Client Services for the design & implementation of new features & services. Provide expertise in software development life cycle phases from concept & design, to testing & implementation.
- Preserve & optimize the quality of our applications / products, while proactively ensure the highest level of quality standards in the solutions provided to our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented Software Engineers with hands-on development experience, technical expertise & knowledge of iOS, coupled with a good understanding of mobile applications in general. Experience in the Android mobile platform will be considered a plus.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules.
- Professionals who are eager to learn and who apply an open-minded approach when researching solutions (without a dogmatic attachment to specific vendors, technologies and frameworks).
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
What do your qualifications look like?
- Knowledge & proven technical experience of iOS platform; seniority of the position offered will depend on level of previous work experience ; please include any projects you have contributed to/built (e.g. Github account) or published in the App Store.
- Expertise on Swift & knowledge of Objective -C
- Familiarity with Design patterns when building iOS apps
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Excellent command & usage of English (written & verbal)
- Other desired skills: Other mobile platforms (e.g. Win8) & UI Design
We have a passion for our people and show it to them:
- We have a Career Development Framework in place that provides our People with developmental opportunities within our Company while we actively support participation in Conferences, Certifications and Trainings
- We have a Tech Library offering a variety of tech books which we update constantly with books our People choose!
- We offer a Life & Health insurance plan with a credible international Insurance Company.
- We pay not only according to company results, team/individual performance and tenure with our Company.
- We review salaries twice a year.
- We have an Associates’ Club which organizes social & athletic activities.
- We launch regular satisfaction surveys & take actions!
To apply for this job please visit advantage-fse.workable.com.