As an Advantage FSE Senior Java Developer, you will be part of our agile team of talented Software Engineers, responsible for the development of our Digital Banking family of products, currently successfully installed & running in Financial Institutions in countries of all 5 Continents.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for the development & maintenance of the core components of our Digital Banking platform.
- Work with agile methodologies in cross functional teams for the design & implementation of new features & services.
- Provide expertise in software development lifecycle phases from concept & design, to testing & implementation.
- Preserve & optimize the quality of our applications / products, while proactively ensure the highest level of quality standards in the solutions provided to our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate & talented Software Engineers with hands-on & extensive development experience, technical expertise & knowledge of Java/JEE, object oriented designs, design patters, coupled with an understanding of architectural complexity.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules.
- Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions
What do your qualifications look like?
- Undergraduate studies in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 8+ years previous work experience
- Knowledge & proven technical experience of the following technologies: Java & JEE platform & Databases
- Technical certifications will be valued
- Excellent command & usage of English (written & verbal)
- Other desired skills:
o IBM WebSphere Process & Application Servers
o JBoss / Wildfly App Server
o Maven 3
o Source Control Systems (preferably Git)
o HTML5, CSS3
o JavaEE Architecture and Enterprise Web applications
o Familiarity with unit testing and continuous integration best practices
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.